We work with owners and operators to develop new services to meet their needs. We have the experience and expertise to take you to the next level of business proficiency.
We provide consulting services on crisis management for your operation and the development of standard operating procedures. This important work helps you identify and avoid potential crises and more effectively manage crisis events that do occur.
We offer services to increase and promote the safety, quality and sustainability of the food that you produce.
Examples of our work include:
– Crisis management assistance
– Standard Operating Procedures’ development
– Corrective action and root cause analysis troubleshooting
– GAP analysis and solution development
– Emergency Action Plan development
– Sustainability Plan development and implementation assistance
– HACCP Plan development and review
– Developing our client’s proprietary standards and audit tools
For more information, contact:
Marj Ocheltree, Program Manager, 515-362-7555