At Praedium we have earned a reputation as a leader in the development of quality educational training programs for agriculture. We have conducted more than 350 educational events over the past 15 years, ranging in size from 6 to 600 participants.
Our staff of experienced educators and instructors offers a wide range of educational and training opportunities including customized programs for individuals or groups. We can deliver the programs via the Web, in print or in a traditional classroom setting.
Examples of our training programs include:
– Crisis Management Training and Development
– Emergency Action Plan Training and Development
– Web-based training through our proprietary website AgLearning.com
– Evaluator training sessions and second-party evaluations for the National Milk Producers Federation Farmers Assuring Responsible Management (FARM) Program
– HACCP Training
– Conservation Plan Training
– Customer-specific tailored sessions
For more information, contact:
Marj Ocheltree, Program Manager, 515-362-7555