Praedium – Helping clients achieve socially responsible and ethical farming operations is the hallmark of Praedium. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company who offers consulting and training on animal welfare, food safety, including HACCP, crisis management and emergency action plan development, sustainability and environmental planning.
At Praedium our expert staff assists clients in the following key areas:
1) Develop animal welfare policies and procedures
2) Conduct employee training specific to the client’s processes
3) Conduct gap analysis so clients know what they need to do to continually improve their operations
4) Serve as a third-party resource for on-farm food safety training and plan development
5) Conduct objective third-party observations of on-farm video monitoring
6) Develop and update environmental plans (Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans)
7) Develop farm-specific programs that meet the needs of our clients in the areas of animal welfare, on-farm security, worker care and environment
Earl Dotson's BLOGWhy Do You Need a Robust Systematic Approach to Humane Animal Handling?
In 2004, FSIS introduced a new concept – the systematic approach to humane handling. This new concept focused on the … Read More